The Municipal Finance Authority of BC offers access to five fixed income investment portfolios to help make the most of your investment needs:
Money Market Fund - For investments 0 to 24 months.
Govt. Focused Ultra-short Bond Fund - For investments 0 to 24 months.
Short-term Bond Fund - For investments 2 to 5 years
Fossil Fuel Free Short-term Bond Fund - For investments 2 to 5 years
Mortgage Fund - For investments 3 plus years
If you have additional questions or would like to APPLY for an account, please email us!
MFA Pooled Investment Funds
Funds are pooled, invested in high quality products, and managed independently by Phillips, Hager & North, Ltd. Using the MFA’s program to pool investments provides numerous benefits including:
- Professional active management of funds
- Objective benchmarking of performance
- Daily liquidity
- Allows you to outsource short term investment
- Simple, quick transactions by email
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Free redemptions, subscriptions, and transfers
- Reduced administration costs
The program is available to the following organization types:
- Regional Districts
- Regional Hospital Districts
- E-Comm, CREST
- Greater Vancouver Sewerage and Drainage District
- Greater Vancouver Water District
- South Coast BC Transportation Authority (TransLink)
- Universities, Colleges, and School Districts
- First Nations
- Improvement Districts and municipal organizations
MFA'S FOSSIL FUEL FREE INVESTMENT OPTIONS: Please review this memo for details.
Forms and Resource Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Yields and Prices
Please login to the Client Portal to view daily and historical prices and yields.
Quarterly Market Update