The Municipal Finance Authority of BC now offers access to a Pooled High Interest Savings Account (PHISA) program as an additional investment option for your portfolio.
We have negotiated a superior rate for deposits in an MFA-sponsored high interest savings account.
- Earn competitive interest income based on Prime Rate
- Obtain easy access to your money – within one or two business days by EFT at no charge
- Access your account online to transact or view balances and historical account activity
- Use desktop or mobile banking to execute secure transactions
- Maintain full liquidity in safe and highly-rated Canadian chartered bank
- Diversify your investment portfolio out of BC-centric deposits
- Transact for free by EFT
- Receive monthly interest based on your monthly average account balance
After initial set up, participants will make all transactions and be able to view their accounts online.
The program is available to the following organization types:
- Municipalities, Regional Districts, Regional Hospital Districts
- E-Comm, CREST
- Greater Vancouver Sewerage and Drainage District & Greater Vancouver Water District
- South Coast BC Transportation Authority (TransLink)
- Universities, Colleges, and School Districts
- Improvement Districts and municipal organizations
Want to develop a comprehensive investment policy? Click here.
Forms and Documents
Account Change/Enquiry/Termination Request
Request for Change to CMO Access